Although this video from the Tate is a couple years old, it’s a nice, easy to understand breakdown of the screen printing process. Printers are notable for being on the frontline of contributing to social change and so this feels appropriately relevant right now. And printing your own work to protest injustice is easy and relatively inexpensive to do at home with even more rudimentary equipment than shown in this video.
- A good collection of resources to get educated and take action in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Also relevant to the above — where are all the black designers?
- Nat has you covered with surprise and delight.
- This might be the best thing I've read all week, especially through a garbage week.
- The intangibility of the myriad crisises we face has created a modern paradox.
- Reina is a wizard with paper. And that poster… so good.
- This book (on Kickstarter) is right up my alley.
- RIP Elsa.