Through Lines 045
A thankful toque tip to @stewf for this lengthy, entertaining, and insightful interview or maybe conversation between the inimitable John Cleese and Eric Idle following the release of Cleese’s memoir “So, anyway…”
- More fodder for the catastrophe that are NFTs — and maybe blockchain in general. Required reading if you’re even thinking about getting into that Ponzi scheme.
- It turns out Finicky is the software I knew I needed but didn’t know existed. Thanks to Mike Davidson for digging this up.
- These Fathers of American Design caps from Poster House in NY made me smile, though I’ll admit I’m also a little sad to think that two of the three aren’t still with us.
- Matt Shilan’s paper engineering work is some kind of wonderful magic.
- Smart idea and execution of this logo for the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Looking forward to Annie Clark’s (aka St. Vincent) next reinvention.
- Kathryn Hahn is a National Treasure. I may have said that before, but it’s true.
- I think we all know it’s not just email that’s making us miserable, but of course, the real clincher is the underlying thing so many technologies take away.
- The official McLuhan Tetrad board game is almost here!
- Need to try this method the next time I make eggs.